, , ,

Spread the love

I wanted to post the two photos so that the shape could also be seen.  The shape and the etch resemble Bryce pieces, but I have never identified them and have never seen the

exact etch anywhere else.  They have a very wide optic.  The optic is the ‘panel’ that exists in stemware.  (I’m pretty sure that this is not even close to the technical definition, just my understanding)


It varies in width.  You can barely see the optic in this stem.  If anyone can can identify these pieces, as usual I’d be grateful.